There are many simple mantras that can make you successful. For getting success in life your attitude to life and mantra chanting should go hand in hand. Good karma is like the seed for the crops, and the mantra is like the water and soil. The mantra helps the good karma, if it’s there, to ripen quickly. Mantras are affirmations of positive thoughts.
The mantra for success are as follows:
1. Discover what you owe to others?
Choose someone you know who is successful, then first consider what you have received from them, second what you have given to them and thirdly what trouble you have caused them. This may lead to discovering you owe others more than you thought.
2. Pay closer attention to life’s pleasures.
Appreciate what is around you. We missed so much, by the rush and busyness we submit ourselves to at work.
3. Observe your tongue.
You don’t need to control your tongue but don’t forget to observe it.
4. Get plenty of sleep, exercise, smile and laugh.
All these are necessary to enhance your mood both long and short term.
5. Enhance Your Self-Esteem
Six pillars that comprise self-esteem are:
- Living consciously: The ability to be active rather than passive, to be in the moment, and to have a commitment for growth.
- Self-acceptance: The ability to be on one’s side, to accept all feelings, thoughts and acts and to be compassionate with oneself.
- Self-responsibility: To take responsibility for the achievement of desires, one’s behavior with others, and for one’s happiness.
- Self-assertive: To know that we have the right to be who we are and that we do not have to live up to others’ expectations.
- Purposeful living: To use our internal power for the attainment of our goals, including happiness, by taking responsibility for it, identifying the actions necessary to achieve it, monitoring our behavior to check if it is in alignment and so on.
- Personal integrity: When our behavior is congruent with our professed values, and ideals and practice match.
Daily Positive Affirmations for Abundance
1. All the things I want and need come to me.
2. I always receive more than what I need.
3. I have a bank account with more than enough.
4. I am an abundant person.
5. I create abundance in all that I say and do.
6. I accept abundance.
7. I welcome, and am open to receive all abundance that comes.
8. I draw abundance to myself today and every day.
9. I am successful.
10. Everything I do turns into success.
11. I am filled with success.
12. Success comes effortlessly to my direction.
13. My success is contagious, other people like it, seek it and respect it.
14. I attract positive-minded people to me; I draw all things positive to myself.
15. I am very fortunate to work at what I love to do.
16. I make powerful and enjoyable business relationships and many of my business contacts are now my friends.
Positive affirmations is having enormous power. A good list of positive affirmations are available here.
Common mantra for success:
Har, Har, Har… mantra
Har, Har, Har, Har, Gobinday for a Shield of Good Luck and Prosperity
Har Har Har Har Gobinday
Har Har Har Har Mukunday
Har Har Har Har Udaaray
Har Har Har Har Apaaray
Har Har Har Har Hariang
Har Har Har Har Kariang
Har Har Har Har Nirmaanay
Har Har Har Har Akaamay
25th Pauri for Prosperity
Bahota karam likhiaa na jaa-ay.
Vadaa dataa til na tamaay.
Kaytay mange jodh apaar.
Kaythaa ganat nahee veechaar.
Kaytay khap tuteh vikar.
Kaytay lai lai mukar paa-eh.
Kaytay moorakh khaahee khaa-eh.
Kaytiaa dookh bhookh sad maar.
Ay-eh bhe daat tayree daataar
Band khaalasee bhanai hoe.
Hor aakh na sakai koe.
Jay ko khaa-ik akhaan paae.
Oh jaanai jaytee-aa muh khaa-ay.
Aapay jaanay aapay day-eh.
Aakheh se bhe kay-ee kay-eh.
Jis no bakhsay siphat saalaah.
Naanak paatishaahee paatishaah.