This article describes six powerful ways for Aura cleansing. It describes how light, fragrance, herbs, mud, music and meditations cleanse your aura. Even simple practice of these six techniques can bring huge positive energy into your life. Use your time, energy, and vitality wisely. But if your aura is disturbing you cannot use your energy effectively. Here we describe how you can clear your aura and develop peace, tranquility and prosperity in life.
1. Aura Cleansing with Fragrance
Scents blending flowers, wild herbs and woods are the easiest way for aura cleansing. A sudden waft of fragrance can invigorate or relax, can stir emotions or bring back happiness. Turn your life into a symphony of olfactory delights. Focus on your breath and visualize the healing power of the fragrance is taking over.
2. Aura Cleansing with Herbs
Anyone can be effected by lower energies, especially during times of high-stress and transition. Sometimes we attract, receive and absorb lower energies from people or in our environment. However, herbs has the power to protect us. Basil, Rosemary and Neem Leaves are the proven protector and aura cleanser.
Basil for aura cleansing:
The Basil deva (plant spirit) is a protector of family, and burning basil oil will help to relieve negativity from the home. It l creates a sympathetic vibration and is often worn to assist in clashes with other people. Basil stimulates the conscious mind to invoke happiness.
Rosemary for aura cleansing:
Rosemary was traditionally burned in Greek temples as an offering to the goddesses and gods. Rosemary oil, when burned, emits powerful cleansing and purifying vibrations, and is used to rid a place of negativity. Rosemary is most commonly known as a symbol of remembrance and is an aid to strengthen and fortify the memory. Rosemary is also associated with; friendship, passion; increasing mental powers; preventing nightmares and sleep.
Burn Neem Leaves for Aura cleansing:
If you want to remove the negative energy from your home and wish to communicate positive energy then for two days in a week, burn neem leaves in the house. It will destroy the negative energies.
Burn Cedar Leaves for Aura cleansing:
Burning cedar is a symbolic way to clear the space of their lingering energy. Cedar destroys the negative energies.
3. Music for Aura cleansing:
Listen to good music. Musics is good source of positive energy. Music is the easy way for aura cleansing. Drum music is very common for aura cleansing. If you don’t have a drum at home, don’t fret. Youtube has many videos of good music. Find one that you like and start playing that in the background while you work.
4. Light for Aura Cleansing:
Light is not only protective but most effective for generating positive energy. Slow down your thoughts, become aware of your breath. Use creative visualization of white light for protection and your imagination to your advantage.
5. Appreciate your Beauty
Appreciate your own beauty to clean your aura. Everyone has to feel beautiful for what they are — their own authenticity and inner beauty. You don’t have to follow stereotypes of beauty. You feel beautiful because you love yourself. You are different from everyone else and so you want to appreciate your individuality
6. Meditation for Aura Cleansing:
“Meditation is the way for nursing and blossoming the divine within you.” – Amit Ray
The eight step meditations for aura cleansing are as follows:
- Close your eyes and take several deep breaths to help you concentrate.
- Feel the energy deep inside of you; imagine it growing with every breath you take until it fills you up from your toes to the crown of your head.
- Focus on your breath, hear your heart beating and feel the ground beneath your feet, and begin to breathe from your stomach. Place your hands on your stomach and feel it rise and fall as you breathe.
- Relax your stomach and let any tension flow out and down your legs, and into the earth. Become centred in your body, feel your legs, your lower body open and send all the tension you carry downwards and to the floor. Stay doing this for a while until you really feel that you are in a place of stillness.
- Bring your awareness to your heart. Visualize it – is it closed or open? Is it small or large? What colour is it? Breathe into your heart and imagine the colours getting stronger, expanding in size and it opening. It is radiating love, like sunbeams.
- Imagine that the sunbeams radiating out of your heart are stretching out of your body and filling your body with love and light.
- When you are ready, let all the images dissolve slowly and come back into your space of love. Bring yourself back into your body, breathing slowly. Feel your arms, your legs, your feet in your shoes, feel that you are here, in your physical body, connected to the ground.
- When you are ready, open your eyes.
The higher your vibration, the more powerful your energy healing will be. Aura cleansing clears your mind and space, even the simple act of peaceful breathing, will bring more flow and energy into your life!